We dig deep, think big, and drive change.
We build communications solutions that close gaps between awareness and action, delivering results that are meaningful and measurable.
We apply the science of human decision-making to customize communications strategies and tactics for target audiences. Our evidence-based, multi-channel programs inform, influence, and change behavior. Incorporating best practices in plain language, cultural adaptation, and accessibility, our approach is particularly effective in reaching audiences who may not readily connect with traditional marketing and media tactics.
- Multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Public/stakeholder outreach and engagement
- Strategic planning and messaging
- Digital marketing: social media, websites, video
- Paid advertising and public service announcements (PSAs)
- Copywriting and editing
- Graphic design, including Section 508 compliance
- Market research, including focus groups, interviews, and surveys
- Media relations
Full service. Full attention. Proven results. That’s what we deliver.
Government & Higher Education
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Appraisal Subcommittee of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- National Institutes of Health
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA)
- New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- New Jersey Department of Health
- New York State Department of Transportation
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Rutgers University
- ICF International
- Mason Tillman and Associates
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Princeton Partners
- Spruce Technology
- Tetra Tech Inc.
- Urban Engineers
Government Contract Vehicles and Certifications
We’re a woman-owned certified small business established in 2004. Teaming arrangements are welcome.
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (Contract #47QRAA22D0003)
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541820 Public Relations Agencies
- 541810 Advertising Agencies
- 541430 Graphic Design Services
- 541910 Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 512110 Motion Picture and Video Production
- 541840 Media Representatives
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 541860 Direct Mail Advertising
- 561920 Convention and Trade Show Organizers
- 541870 Advertising Material Distribution Services
- 511120 Periodical Publishers
- 511199 All Other Publishers
- 519110 News Syndicates
- 519190 All Other Information Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 812990 All Other Personal Services
All services available for Disaster Purchasing Program (RC)
U.S. System for Award Management (SAM)
New Jersey Department of Transportation–Cost Basis Approved
Supplier Diversity Certifications
- State of New Jersey (DBE, WBE, E/SBE)
- State of New York (DBE, WBE)
- State of Connecticut (DBE)
- New York City (WBE)
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (WBE)
- U.S. Small Business Administration Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
Download our capabilities statement to learn more.
Experienced practitioners augment our core team to deliver end-to-end solutions that change behavior.
Leverage Diversity’s network of MBE, WBE, DBE, SDVOSB, and 8(a) partners to tap the creativity and resourcefulness of small businesses.